Friday 22 June 2012


Hello there,

I’m a GOTH lover, but hey being a GOTH lover doesn’t make me an AETHIEST. People have this misconception that a person who loves Goth music and dresses up in all Dark clothes are evil & doesn’t believe in GOD. But hey, here I don’t want to scare you guys by me talking all about Goth n stuff. Just would like to add- “I’m a believer & I do believe in the supreme power called GOD who has created us”.

Like any other girl I love Fashion, Make up, Dresses, Shoes, and Jewellery n yeah Chocolate etc etc etc etc........... (Ooops! Just realised we never have an ending to our likings so it goes on n on n on... But I like being a GALJ ). As my Hobbies I also love travelling, listening to music, painting & Photography too.

I specifically love Goth fashion & style because it’s BOLD. And just anyone cannot carry that look & walk straight ahead not bothering the crowd starring at you. I always tell my friends who are shy to style & to try something different that

“Being Stylist & Fashionable doesn’t make you look self obsessed or show off, In fact it reflects how confident we are about ourselves”.  

Hope You’ll love my posts about Fashion, Art, travel & Photography.

BLESSED BE*************

2 comments: